IMPORTANT INFORMATION ::
- DOORS open at 7:00PM SHARP and the event ends at 1:30AM
- THE BOX OFFICE WILL BE OPEN & SELLING TICKETS AT THE DOOR. TICKETS WILL BE LIMITED.
- it's VITALLY important to come EARLY. It's a given that if you come early, you'll get in earlier.
- THIS EVENT IS 19+. WE WILL BE CHECKING IDs, so bring 2 pieces (at least 1 must be GOVERNMENT issued w/ a PHOTO).
- To those who purchased HARDCOPY tickets, we will be VERIFYING the AUTHENTICITY of your tickets. They have security features only WE are aware of and if you are caught with a fake, you will not be permitted entry. MAKE sure you've purchased/purchase tickets from a TicketMaster approved source.
- Doors will be shut at 12:30AM so please be here far in advance of that time to ensure admittance
- THERE ARE NO INS & OUTS, but there is a SMOKING AREA within the venue. There are ALSO no ATMs at the VCC, so if you pay with cash, bring LOTS. HOWEVER, the drink ticket cash tellers WILL be accepting CREDIT & DEBIT cards.
- There will be a heavy POLICE & GANG SQUAD presence at this event so NO funny business please.
- There will be a COAT CHECK available upstairs at $4 per item and it will be heavily staffed to ensure quick service.
- There will be food available for purchase inside. Last call for bar service is 12:30AM & the bar closes at 1:00AM.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to anybody that is visibly intoxicated
VIP TICKET INFORMATION ::
- VIP ticket holders will have their own entrance, but they have to CHECK-IN to the box office outside to get their VIP wristband FIRST
- VIP has its own fenced off area in the venue with private bars & washrooms.
7PM-7:45PM - ANTILLAS
7:45PM - 8:30PM - AUDIEN
8:30PM - 9:30PM - PROJECT 46
9:30PM - 10:30PM - JOHN DAHLBACK
10:30PM - 1:30AM - ARMIN VAN BUUREN
1:30AM - HARD CURFEW
Prohibited Items List
- Alcoholic beverages, narcotics or illegal substances
- Bottles, cans or food products
- Advil, Tylenol, eyedrops or any other over the counter medication
- Gum, mints, lozenges or candy
- LED gloves or LED microlights
- Pacifiers or dust masks
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Balloons, balls, inflatable balls or frisbees
- Open packs of cigarettes or unsealed tampons
- Laser pointers or noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional recording equipment
- Unauthorized signs or banners
- Animals other than trained guide dogs for the visually impaired
- Promotional or commercial materials not pre-approved by the
Vancouver Convention Centre
- Any other prohibited item as deemed by the Vancouver Convention Centre